Friday, July 1, 2011

The Long Khan

Saw a post today in the Star Trek Group on Empire Avenue about the long Khan. http://thelongkhan.com and Said I have to get in on this! I love walking around yelling Khaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn when things just seem like I should be yelling Khan. Captain Kirk yelling Khan was only 2 seconds in the movie, yet I think it's been one of those things that just get blown up and out and up and out - even in my mind Kirk yelled that for 30 or 40 seconds...yeah, well, I know that is a long long time He would have passed out from lack of air yelling for that long. BUT I did think it was longer then 2 seconds.

The website wanted a 7 second clip, so they could add all of the clips together and make a LOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It was much harder to get 7 seconds while yelling then I thought it would be.



Anyways, it was fun to do, I hope the end video turns out to be really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment